Sunday, May 3, 2009

We have Lift-off!!

Well finally hubby helped me this weekend to put the border up around the room (the wooden bit) and I have to say I am so happy with how the room is coming on. Yes, its been a long slow road with lots of changes in paint colour etc but finally I feel I got it right and things are actually progressing. After we had both put the wood up and let it dry a little I FINALLY put up my beautiful little teddy bear border and I have to say I LOVE IT! The room is finally starting to look like a baby's room instead of a storeroom.

Last week my chest of drawers that I had made arrived and because I was so excited about it I wanted to take it home in my car (seats down) that very day instead of waiting until the next day which was the only time he could deliver. My maid and I really struggled to get it out the car because it was damn heavy - and then to push it right through the house to baby's room. Yes - "stupid" is the understatement of the year I guess because I was very sore around the stomach area that night and DH was quite pissed off with me (even though he really loved the drawers) ;o)







7 comments:

Tamara said...

Its looking gorgeous my friend !

xoxoxo

Paula said...

Very nice indeed! So nice to see a blue baby room, and I love the compactm.
xoxo

Nikki said...

Absolutely stunning girl!

Nix
XOXOXO

Chez said...

WOW looks beautiful dol!!!!!
Luv it....
Have an awesome day!
Mwah
xxxx

Martie xxx said...

LOVELY, ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!!!! My boy loves his cradle like yours! xxx

Evelyn said...

What a stunning nursery! You should feel very proud!

J said...

Stunning!!

xxx