Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just a quickie

Before I get started - ONLY 49 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT

Okay first of all my three packages arrived yesterday from England - from hubby's aunt and cousins. One for each of my girls and and nice fat one for baby. OMW!!! What beautiful quality outfits. They really sent such cute little things! He got five little outfits in total - two beautiful blue blankies/spoeg doeks and lots of very cute brightly coloured socks.
I will post a pic tomorrow. There is apparently another parcel arriving any day now for baby as well but I have been told it is for after he is born - hehehe - think I can wait? doop-de-doop....

Sunday hubby put the shelves up in baby's room and I'm really happy with the result. See below:





Onto more good news - I had the finger prick test done today at the clinic in the pharmacy and she decided to just do the pee stick at the same time. There was zero trace of sugar in my urine and my sugar level was 4.1 after not eating or drinking for 2 hours. I called the dr. and told his assistant and she spoke to him and called me back to say that he was happy with that but I must just be a little more careful with my diet. I am so relieved its nothing to worry about.

Its hometime now - Yippee .... til next time

5 comments:

Nikki said...

The room looks absolutely stunning!

I'm so glad the sugar has normalised.

Nix

Irene said...

Thanks Nix ... I really love the wallpaper

Tamara said...

It looks so stunning !!!

By the way do your parcels come with regular airmail ? My parents are trying to find a way to send me stuff from Europe but they get quoted R2000 for shipping a normal package etc :(

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I love the room! Stunning! The border turned out so nice!

Chez said...

Aww cute man - the room looks adorable - so much so I'm broody all over again :-/

So glad about the sugar - no stop stressing and enjoy :0X