Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary




Its my 6th year anniversary today - together 7 years. I can't actually believe its been 7 years already. Tonight hubby had a meeting at the ski-boat club (as he does every Tuesday) to discuss the upcoming deep sea fishing competition since he is the Treasurer and I told him in no uncertain terms that he will have to excuse himself as he is taking me out to dinner. Not that he minded at all ..... since it seems all our problems have been resolved and he has become the model husband. I'm very pleased with the change as its one less thing to stress about.

P.S I went out yesterday afternoon and bought a small suitcase on wheels which will become mine and baby's hospital bag .... this all because I could not sleep the night before worrying about the bag - now I have it and although its empty I just feel so much better knowing its there - yes you may say it ... I'm weird hehehehe

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy, Happy.

I'm so glad you've sorted your problems out! It's that damned 7 year itch!

Nix

Martie xxx said...

Congrats!!!!

Yippee,now u can pack the bag!!!

xxx

Tamara said...

Happy Anniversary my friend !

I know all about the hospital bag anxiety, am washing baby clothes as we speak ! Start washing woman !

xoxoxo

Chez said...

Hey 7 years already WOW, u catching up to me :0)

Ha ha I know that bag story all too well, you'll pack and unpack it 100 times and still be unsure if all the stuff is in there.... you'll add more things then take them out only to put them back with added goodies, eventually you'll start stressing that the bag isn't big enough!

Hee hee the joys!!!!

Chez said...

Oh sorry - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!