Wednesday, February 25, 2009

20 Week Belly

Hello all you beautiful people....

I don't have too much to report on today but did take my 20week belly shot this morning and boy has it grown suddenly!!!

[click to enlarge]


I went to Mica yesterday and bought some cornices but they were made out of polystyrene and Oli told me they would not work so I need to take them back. I'm not even sure in the first place why these companies make flimsy cornices if they are just going to break anyway. I have taken the day off tomorrow to (hopefully) complete the painting of the room so asked Oli if he could go today to find the correct cornices. What we are wanting to do it to glue them to the middle of the wall where the two colours join and then place the wallpaper picture strip just above. We did the same for Morgan's room and it looked lovely.

Lastly, for those interested I have advised the moderators of FC that I quit and couldn't be happier with my decision. I have found a new home with the most amazing ladies (including moderators) and most importantly pregnant and TTC members are treated equally.. Thanks again for the invite Jacky - had I known the place existed I would have been there a lot earlier.

4 comments:

Martie xxx said...

I agree! I am so happy there and it is really lovely! Great place! I do appreciate the support I received at FC in teh past and whilst TTC, but just the way things were done after I got prego made me want to hurl!

We put a dado rail, is that the same as Cornices? We ut it in between the 2 x colours and then the wallpaper. Looks cute.

I hope he gets the right ones! Your boep looks cute man! You are so thin!!! Lucky girl!

Irene said...

ME????? THIN????? hehehehe - OMG you are my bestest friend in the whole world!!! You are the one that is thin!! You have such a neat little belly - its gorgeous!!!

Dado rail !!!!! Yessss - that is the word I was looking for - thats exactly what we want to do - did it with my daughters room and it looked beautiful

Evelyn said...

Oh my word!! You have a stunning belly Hope!!!

Mandy said...

Hi Hope

I'm alos at OPM now... much better.
The belly looks so cute. Makes me want to TTC big time! Goodluck with the painting tomorrow.
Hope it turns out fab.