Monday, June 1, 2009

Sister Love

Jahni inspired me to do a post about sister love. Not so much a post but pictures of our lives together .... amazing how deceiving these pictures are however - since we look blisfully happy.... but the minute mom's back was turned it was back to kicking, scratching, shouting - basically everything short of killing..

Still love you chez - you're my favourite sister in the whole world ;o)

I am the short one with the bloomers on show


I am the unfortunate one with the spider on her head


School days


Primary School play "The Wizzard of Oz" We were both good witches - I am in the blue


...and a fairly recent pic of the two of us enjoying a glass or 10 of wine.


While Im at it I feel the need to add a picture of me some years ago before falling pregnant with my youngest daughter .... and I often wonder to myself - will that ever be me again or have I simply reached my sell-by date?

6 comments:

Chez said...

Ahhhhh Irene - u brought tears to my baby blues, memories - what would we do without them...
I love you to bits!!!!!
Your big sis (In more ways than one - heh heh)
Mwah
xxxx

Nikki said...

You'll get there, I promise!

I love the bond sisters have, there's nothing in the world quite like it.

Nix

J said...

Aaahh cute!

You are both gorgeous! I agree with Nix: Nothing compares to having a sister (or two), even though I confess to fantasising about being an only child many, many times.

xxx

Martie xxx said...

You gals will just have to be my cyber sisters, cause I dont have one. :-(((((

Im jealous now...

You and your sis look so close! Hard to believe the fighting hey! xxx

Tamara said...

My gosh Irene ! You look like a Bond girl ! Stunning !

Unknown said...

Wow Irene! You are one hottie! And you did not reach your sell by date - you are still a hottie!