Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blaahh!!

Okay so I've been feeling absolutely crappy these last few days due to the flu bug. This is not an update as such since today is my last day of work and I have a lot of stuff to finish up ... well that and the fact that I am in no mood to blog today due to waking up at 3:30am this morning with a sinus pain from hell, nothing to put in it and therefore remaining awake until the alarm went off at 6am this morning. So to say I'm running on empty is the understatement of the year.

I would, however like to say one thing. Tammi and hubby congratulations on your absolutely adorable little girl Caitlin True - I am amazed at how much she looks like mommy which was something we could even see in the last 3D. I have never seen a 3D where the resemblance is THAT clear. May this tiny little being bring you much joy and happiness in the years to come my friend xoxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats again Tammi!

Carolyn said...

Oh no!!, Thats crap!!...Hope you feel better real soon Doll, Thinking of you!

Irene said...

Tks Carolyn

I seem to have lost your blog address - would you mind giving it to me again?

Martie xxx said...

Hope you feel better soon! xxx

Evelyn said...

Shame hope! Feel better soon x x x

Tamara said...

Thanks my friend ! Your turn very soon ^^ Can't wait :)

xoxoxo