Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's official!!! I'm carrying a little Buddha

Okay so this morning I get a call from my dr. asking if I can come in for a check-up at short notice because there is a new 3D / 4D scanner doing the rounds in town and between the local dr's they each get to try it out for a week or so before committing to buying it. Dr. is trying to book all his patients in this week so we can all get a turn on it. I was lucky number 1 and considering he didn't really know how to work the thing I really got some clear shots.
At one point, however, my blood pressure took a dive and he had to quickly put me on my left side before I passed out. My skin was completely wet and I could hardly hear the conversation in the room. But after coming right we got straight back to work. Another good thing is that baby's head is semi-engaged - yay!!!! Min dae!!

Unfortunately I only have two because dr was so confused with how the machine worked and I had a splitting headache from the dips in my blood pressure so just wanted to get up.
Here are the pics:





8 comments:

Karien said...

Aaaaah, too gorgeous, just look at those gorgeous cheeks!! Make sure he's into 'older woman', okay, I'm looking for a son-in-law, hehe!

Irene said...

hehehehe - so many girls so little time

Nikki said...

He is frikken gorgeous. Those cheeks are edible.

Nix
XOXOXO

Martie xxx said...

Just plain gorgeous! He is toooo cute! xxx

Chez said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man...... he brought tears to my eyes - how gorgeous is he man??????
Can't wait to see you baba broome!!!

Tamara said...

Ooooooh ! He is gorgeous !!!

Bel said...

Oh wow, what lovely pics! I love those cheeks!

Hope you headache cleared when you stood up!

J said...

You probably can't wait to kiss that adorable little mouth!! I' so excited for you!