Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures

Hello ladies

Well yesterday I went for my scan with very little expectations and of course I was thrilled that baby put on the best show ever for me and my two daughters!! The sad part is, like I mentioned before, she cannot put the scan on DVD or video and although I got some okay pictures they by no means, do the scan any justice.
He showed us the full front of his face and the movement was amazing - he kept putting his fingers in his mouth etc. She only started capturing images after he turned his face to the side and they were printed in black and white. They were clear as day on the screen but once she printed them onto paper the clarity was lost :o(
Here are the four that I chose:

Mouth open .. fingers in the mouth



Fingers again by the mouth



Fist under his chin and such chubby little cheeks



I'm so in looove


And now the picture of the adorable little crib my friend loaned me ...

5 comments:

Martie xxx said...

How cute is he!!! oh my goodness! He is adorable!!! I am so jealous! You got stunning pics! I can just imagine what you actually saw on the screen!

I HAVE THE SAME CRIB!!! It was mine when I was a baby and it has been in teh family! I will post a pic on my blog later and you can see! How weird is that! Our boys will be sleeping in a similar crib!

HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB DAY GIRL!!!!

Irene said...

Wow - I can't believe we have the same crib.... its absolutely adorable isn't it?

Oh and thanx (big grin) I must agree - he is adorable!!!!!

Nikki said...

What an absolutely gorgeous lil man.

Those are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Nix
XOXOX

Chez said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MAN!!!! How cute is he? AWWWWWWWWW mommy you must be sooooo very proud.... I am and I'm only the aunty uh hem!!!
Looking so forward to meeting him.
Big big kisses and squeezes from the baird family..... xxxxx

Chez said...

Ah sorry man, was so tied up with the baby thingie forgot to mention how adorable the crib is.... absolutely beautiful!!! Will look even better when our little guy is lying in it hey?