Friday, April 17, 2009

Lazy

Oh man I've been lazy - I really need to take the time to update my blog this weekend - if I can get my internet connection at home sorted out. It sucks because I cannot go onto facebook or onto my blog and since I took a few days off work I don't have much time to update at work either because I am trying to catch up - grrrrr.... I have some nice pics too so hopefully by Monday we will all be up to date with work and personal life.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies - Oh and Martie ..... I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WILLING YOUR LABOUR TO START TOMORROW OR SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Jahni - congrats on your beautiful little girl - here I thought I was going to go away for easter and find that Marthie had a surprise on my return but imagine my surprise when I found out you had your little girl - I guess she hated her head being in your ribs about as much as you did hehe - all the best for years and years of happiness ahead of you sweetie xxxxx

2 comments:

Martie xxx said...

Thanks Girl!

I really hope so too! Ja, lazy girl! We are waitng for an update! :-)

Have a fab weekend!

Nikki said...

Good luck for your scan.

Let us see those gorgeous pics, and up your calcium intake, it does help with the cramps.

Nix
XOXOXOXO