Thursday, April 23, 2009

4D Scan at 28 weeks

Well I went for my scan this morning and at first little boy was not interested in showing us his face but halfway through I got up and did some stretching exercises and jumped a little and when I lay back down she had me lie on my side .... this was the result..

The four pics below are face shots








THE MONEY SHOT!! Below has left no doubt in our minds that we are, indeed expecting a young man!! You can see the thigh and calf - bent at the knee (in the middle of the pic) - down below that is all the confirmation you could ask for :o))


A not very good profile pic .....


If you look carefully you will see baby's foot and toes right up by his nose


Its now 8pm and I have gone through the whole DVD and selected some pics that are a little clearer as they are in colour:

Oh boy .... this is taking far too long - I will load them as soon as I get to work tomorrow....

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

He really is a handsome little thing Hope!!!!

Nikki said...

Absolutely awesome!!!!!!

Nix
XOXOXOX