Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Help Needed!!

Okay so after my last post Marthie very kindly gave me the webpage of a wallpaper place down the road from her and after looking at it I found they had more choices than I've seen in any one shop around here.

I have narrowed it down to three choices which I will attach below .... please let me know what you ladies think - since my husband does not have a clue


This first one I like because I was thinking of doing a teddy bear theme but I'm just not sure if its too girly for a boy (bearing in mind that it can be changed when he gets a little older?




This one again going with the teddy bear theme but I can't help feeling that it is a little colourless and boring?



This one I really like because ... well who doesn't like Disney and it will be a good match for my walls - but again is it not too girly?





The lower half of the wall is blue and the top half is cream so I am looking for something that will incorporate both colours and kind've bring them together. Grrrrr - I hate not having my family around to help me make the right choice. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated :o)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Irene

I vote for number 1. It oozes cute cuddliness. And not I don't think it's too girly. It's makes me feeling like hugging someone.
Good luck, hope you make the right choice.