Thursday, February 25, 2010

A day in the life ....

I really haven't been in the mood to blog so instead will update with pictures I took yesterday. I am by no means professional but certainly got some sort of warped pleasure lying in ant infested grass and itching all night just to get the perfect shot ..... so here they are..

You may be wondering why the orange? It was the closest thing I could find and I was testing focus points... (that and the fact that Morgan loves modelling)


Look at this determined little monkey???





Once again I was just trying out different effects with the camera.


Speak to the hand ma ....




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning my girl. You've really got an eye hey.

Karien said...

Love them! Especially the one third from last, looks as if he's saying "Mom, can you please get out of my face now?!".

Chez said...

WOW and WOW again - these are beautiful!!! You're a PRO already!!!
Move over Canon here comes IRENE!!!!
woop woop!!! Well done!!
Keep sending them!
Mwah

J said...

Adorable!

Martie xxx said...

Wow, they really are good!

T is growing too fast mom!!! And Morgan is so cuters!

Cowley said...

You managed to capture some awesome shots there :). Well done!