Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So Tired

I haven't been feeling up to anything at all. I seem to have my appetite around lunch time and when it comes to dinner I can't stomach too much food. Im trying to watch my weight with this pregnancy as I started off a little on the heavy side and cannot afford to put on as much as I did with Morgan.
The kids are on school holiday's now and all I can do when I get home from work is sleep. Kaylah is feeling a little down due to the lack of Christmas spirit in the house but I have promised her I will try my best to perk up. I took a little leave from Friday 8th Dec until the following Friday so promised the kids we would go shopping for new bedding and curtains for their rooms. We shopped the whole day which really surprised me since I had not felt tired at any point. Of course this then caused me to worry again that something was wrong and perhaps the baby had just stopped growing... I just needed to get to the gp and have a quick scan to put my mind at ease so off I went and once again relief flooded over me when we saw the heartbeat. I told my girls to come in with me so it was great for them to see as well ... not much movement yet and hard to describe where head and rump was especially to little Morgan. I decided to not tell husband about the app. as he gets a little annoyed when I obsess.

No comments: