Friday, June 25, 2010

HELLO WORLD!!

Hello to all my lovely blog readers out there. For those that are reading from over the pond - I have not dropped off the face of the earth.

I am still a mother to three beautiful children and Trent is now just over a week away from turning a whole year old.

I am not a bad blogger as I have a valid reason for my sudden silence. You see the thing is that this blog started off more as an online journal for myself and my own personal thoughts but as time went on I realised I was writing less and less about things that were close to my heart and more about what I thought my readers wanted to hear. I have in the not-to-distant past been dealing with a lot of shit on a very personal level and when I no longer felt it safe to come to my blog and let it all out I asked myself why I was actually keeping a blog in the first place? I need to write down my emotions in order to achieve a sense of peace so I have decided to rather go back to the old fashioned way of using a dusty old book with a handy little lock.

This is not all bad though since what I have done in the meantime is started up a picture blog which I'm loving every minute of. Please feel free to pop on over to www.irenebroome.blogspot.com
The blog above is for full public viewing but I will soon be going private to avoid any kind of abuse of pictures of my children so please please send me your email addresses so I can add you as readers if you would like to continue following me and my little family in photo's.

Lots of love always


xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Martie xxx said...

Do i even have to?!?!?! U know what it is and where to find me biatch. See u on the flip side. xx

Irene said...

I know where you are saxy - you can't run you can't hide!!! xxxxx

Zeu said...

welcome back!